Content management is among the top trends in modern marketing. The brands gain more power, when managing content related to their business. At DMG we help our clients to build their online reputation, as stressing on creating qualified and professional content, which supports improving the image in front of existing partners, to attract new clients and improving their performance in front of their employees and the society.
How we work for content management:
- Get to know in detail the client’s business. Ether it is about building products or raw materials, or cosmetics, the first step we take is to get familiar with the business structure and the products/services, which will be offered.
- Get to know the customer’s segmentation – this could vary from a few thousands to few hundreds. We have developed working methods with small and large target audiences and we find suitable solutions to reach them.
- Get to know the terminology – this is probably the most difficult process, but without it we can’t guarantee quality message. Sometimes this step requires hiring external experts (most often from the field of science), who work with us and support us in the process.
- Get to know the best cases on the market – we constantly research the cases for creating and managing content and this helps us to provide qualified solutions for client communication management.
How can we help you when executing B2B marketing campaigns:
When developing a content management strategy:
- Research and analysis of the target customer groups
- Developing a communication plan with the target audiences
- Communication management:
Choosing communication channels
Defying the communication frequency
Identifying the information sources
Creating content – text, video, audio
Teaching the company’s team
Maintaining online and offline communication with business partners
4. Budgeting the expenses for content management.
When executing the project for content management:
- Creating text content
- Visualization of the content – graphic and video
- Maintaining communication activities
- Localization and adaptation the content of marketing and advertising materials
- Cost optimization
When reporting the campaign:
- We support you with ideas on how to optimize your upcoming campaigns;
- We offer you innovative solutions, which will improve your business development.
Because the professional content management is a guarantee for the image of your brand.