Social media advertising
In order to have excellent reputation
What does it mean:
Social medias are the phenomenon of the present. Reputation management for every company on social media is turning into a key element of every marketing strategy and that’s why you should be prepared for the challenges they offer you. Advertising on social media will attract in the future more users. The trend is get more profiled audiences in different channels. That’s why you need a trusted partner with whom you can work on building up the complete image of your company or brand in social media. Today 2,6 million Bulgarians have Facebook profiles, social medias like YouTube, Vbox7, Svejo.bg and they have big success with the Bulgarian users, which find an effective tool for communication and information on the channels of the social medias. LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vimeo gain bigger popularity among users of specific target audiences.
The presence of one company in social networks can be viewed from several aspects:
– Registration, maintenance and management of a corporate website;
– Advertising in the respective social network;
– Tools development to attract visitors to the website of the company.
The thorough knowledge of the benefits and limitations of each of the channels provides the basis for effective communication with your customers and reputation management of your brand.
The advertising in social networks is developing very dynamically, allowing more accurate (precise) targeting of the target audiences, based on different demographics or interests, or behavior. The social networks allow rapid and relatively inexpensive campaign management to a wider audience (as long as products and services exist, and are aimed at the mass market). Different publishers provide different forms of advertising, so you should familiarize yourself well in advance with their capabilities.
Different social networks in the country have different characteristics and include various audiences. Although the listed here networks are main for the country and cover almost all Bulgarian Internet users one way or another, each of them has its own specific characteristics. Our experts, with many years of experience, will be able to offer you the optimum mix for your more accurate (precise) targeting in social networks.
There are different methods to measure the effectiveness of social networks. Depending on the type of activities that you chose, you can expect the respective results.
When planning your appearance on social networks, it is important to bet less on quantitative indicators (for example, number of registered users), and more on the qualitative – their active participation in your brand promotion. This is especially true for closer profiled products and services (for example, B2B), which are not intended for the general public.
How it helps you grow your business
The reputation maintenance in social networks can be an effective tool by the promotion of your business. It helps you by:
– Increasing the company’s image trust in it;
– Reaching a larger audience for relative lower price;
– Giving an opportunity to manage the appearance of your company in the community;
– Giving opportunities for selection and targeting of the right target groups, who your message should reach;
– Helping increase the sales of your goods or services;
– Optimizing the marketing expenses by providing multiple options for results accounting of the campaigns;
– Providing more free time for you and your team.
How we can be useful to you
The team of Digital Marketing Group offers working and effective solutions for management of your marketing and advertising budgets. Via our experience in planning and implementation of campaigns in advertising networks, we can assist you in the various stages of the process.
- When developing an advertising strategy:
- To help you determine the goals of the campaign in a way that meets the needs of your business;
- To assist you by the market segmentation;
- To identify the users you want to reach;
- To assist by the campaign budgeting;
- To develop a working media mix in separate communications channels – online and offline;
- To help develop the visual concept of the campaign;
- When implementing the campaign:
- To develop an appropriate (adequate) for your needs communication plan;
- To make a detailed media planning, in order to achieve the sated in the strategy advertising prices;
- To develop attractive visual messages, with which to attract the attention of your customers;
- To organize the campaign, the operational control over the implementation and the final monitoring;
- The campaign report:
- To assist you with ideas for the optimization of your future campaigns;
- To offer innovative solutions that will improve the development of your business.
Because our business is to help your business
Got a question? Call for a FREE consultation on the phone 089 966 20 66 or 02 876 9250 or use skype@dmg.
Be informed: Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Learn more: from our library.
Subscribe: to our newsletter.