Search engine optimization (SEO)
Optimization (SEO) is a process that improves the performance of your website in search engines. This brings more traffic to your site, and you can generate more sales without having to use standard ad formats.
The most commonly used search engines for optimizing your Internet assets:
How we work in optimization projects management
PHASE 1: Get to know the project and developing a strategy
On this phase we will make an analysis of the existing performance of the website. We make different types of analysis like:
- Situation analysis: activities analysis executed so far, page rank, links leading to your website, index pages in different search engines.
- Competitor analysis
- Website visitors analysis
- Website content analysis: keywords, content, titles, tags, meta tags, URL names and so on.
- Website analysis: HTML validation, CSS validation, link validation, architecture, blog and so on.
PHASE 2: Initial website optimization
On this phase, based on the analysis we have made in the previous part, we start the real optimization work. During the process we execute the following elements:
- Improving website content: selecting keywords and phrases, correcting the texts, making unique titles, tags, metatags for each page, correcting grammar and punctual mistakes, visual elements optimization.
- Correcting the website codes if needed (this phase will we executed with minimum work from us): HTML validation, CSS validation, accessibility of the website from search engines, link validation, making pages with error codes, so called 404, 3xx,4xx, improving the landing page, making a sitemap, improving the website speed, deleting doubled pages and so on.
- Website index: checking and improving/correcting robots.txt, nofollow, noindex, looking for errors while indexing;
- Host services: checking the provided hosting services and if needed recommendations for improving the website’s performance;
- Registering the website in: Google Analytics, Google Webmasters tools, Google Places;
- References for website exploitation
PHASE 3: Results analysis
The aim of this phase is to overview the changes that have occurred on the website. This is the phase where if it is necessary additional changes are made on the website, aiming to improve the performance.
PHASE 4: Maintenance
It is important to know that the Internet space is dynamic and the search engine optimization maintenance should not be just one time process, but a whole strategy. This way you will be able to cut some of the expenses for payed online advertising, to improve your performance in the search of the basic keywords for your company and increasing the website’s ranking at the top search engines.
The maintenance is necessary because your competitors are constantly updating their websites, every day new websites are coming online with competitor products, the search engines are changing their work algorithm, changes for the searched keywords occur, new content is added to your website and so on.
Because the good optimization returns the investment.
Work, smiles, result – the three words I would describe with Digital Marketing Group.