What could be better than to remind of yourself those, who would buy your product or service? The predictive behavioral targeting is a model that allows user targeting based on their online behavior and / or demographic characteristics.
Your ads appear to the users on the Internet or in the mobile environment, while he uses his computer / tablet / mobile phone and different Internet content.
How it works
What targeting options are available
What advertising formats are possible
Positioning and measuring
How it helps you grow your business
The predictive behavioral targeting can be an effective tool by the promotion of your business. It helps you by:
- Reminding of your company, products or service those users, who would be most interested and most inclined to buy;
- Increasing the company’s image and brand recognition by reaching a well-selected number of users who have an interest in your products / services;
- Increasing the confidence in the company among the potential and already existing customers;
- Giving opportunities for selection and targeting of the right target groups, who your message should reach;
- Helping increase the sales of your goods or services;
- Giving an opportunity to manage the appearance of your company in the community;
- Optimizing the marketing expenses by providing multiple options for results accounting of the campaigns;
- Providing more free time for you and your team.
How we can be of use to you:
The team of Digital Marketing Group offers working and effective solutions for management of your marketing and advertising budgets. Via our experience in planning and implementation of campaigns with predictive behavioral targeting, we can assist you in the various stages of the process.
When developing an advertising strategy
- To help you determine the goals of the campaign in a way that meets the needs of your business;
- To assist you by the market segmentation;
- To identify the users you want to reach;
- To assist by the campaign budgeting;
- To develop a working media mix in separate communications channels – online and offline;
- To help develop the visual concept of the campaign;
When implementing the campaign
- To develop an appropriate (adequate) for your needs communication plan;
- To make a detailed media planning, in order to achieve the sated in the strategy advertising prices;
- To develop attractive visual messages that will attract the attention of your customers;
- To organize the campaign, the operational control over the implementation and the final monitoring;
The campaign report
- To assist you with ideas for the optimization of your future campaigns;
- To offer innovative solutions that will improve the development of your business.
To be among the right users.
It’s hard today to find people who understand their job, do it openly, fairly and honestly, with heart and from the heart, ignite you with their ideas and confidently and calmly help you realize the best for you. If you need such people, call the Digital Marketing Group.